Friday 22 January 2016

Becca | Champagne Pop


 Following on from my Jacyln Hill obsession in my last blog post, the whole thing that started off my obsession was this highlighter. I bought it off Depop, brand new and unused. I figured it was only right to research the woman behind the highlighter- and now I'm obsessed with both.

I have tried very little from Becca, but any reviews that I have read or seen have been nothing but complimentary. The world went mad for Champagne Pop during the Summer last year, but unfortunately it was slightly harder to get hold of in Ireland since it was a Sephora exclusive. It has since become a permanent addition to the Becca line, and it is now available from Space NK which makes it a little more accessible to us beauty addicts across the pond. 

You all know I am highlighter obsessed. I would say it is my favourite part of putting on make-up, next to mascara because it can make the most difference to your face. This is the most buttery feeling powder that I have ever used. I was worried that this highlighter was going to be slightly too dark for my skintone- but it is perfect. It gives the most natural looking highlight I have found so far. It applies like a dream and blends out beautifully.  

All the hype about Champagne Pop is definitely justified. I imagine it would compliment a lot of different skin tones. This looks beautiful on it's own just with bronzer on the tops of the cheekbones or with a little bit of blush underneath. I have been wearing this everyday. Some people might consider this a little much for everyday wear- but I like a lot of highlight. Even though it is a little bit harder to get your hands on here in Ireland, I would 100% recommend you try to get a swatch of it. You won't regret it! 



5 comments:

  1. This highlight looks so pigmented and pretty! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is top of my wishlist at the moment! It's so pretty!


    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so unbelievably beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty x
    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete