Wednesday 17 June 2015

MAC Wash & Dry Collection


MAC have been doing so well with their collections recently, and I am not a girl that would be falling over to get something from a collection normally. But this is the second collection in a year that I have been waiting to come online so I can make a purchase. This one is called the "Wash & Dry" Collection. Now I'm not going to lie, one of the main things that attracted me to this collection was the packaging. How amazing does it look? I knew that I had to get something and the main items that caught my eye were the lipsticks! There was two Limited edition shades and two permanent in the collection and I picked up one of each. The shades that I chose were "M'orange" (permanent) and "Tumble Dry" (Limited Edition)

M'orange is a shade that I have been wanting to pick up since I started getting into MAC. It is an Amplified finish, and it a true vibrant orange. It is going to look amazing in the Summer with a tan. The one thing I would say with this lipstick is that you might want to wear a lipliner with it to make sure it doesn't end up all over your face. Tumble Dry was the first shade I wanted to pick up from the collection and I have to say I'm a little disappointed with this one. It is a Lustre lipstick and in the bullet it is a gorgeous orange toned coral. But unfortunately it doesn't suit my skin tone and just washes me out a little. I will try it during the Summer and hopefully make it work when I have more of a colour but this one was a bit of a let down to be honest!



At the time of writing this, some of the collection was still available to purchase online so if you are interested just click here!

7 comments:

  1. Wow loving Tumble Dry such a gorgeous shade x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful colors, they look great on you! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful packaging and shades! x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of them are stunning! I didn't check it out because I don't like the packaging and for me it's important to like the packaging lol.

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I love the packaging on these and both shades look gorgeous especially the top one!

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete