Friday 17 October 2014

Essie Bordeaux

  
Oh look, she bought another red-black nail polish. I'm nothing if not consistent! As soon as the darker, colder months roll through it is all about the darker colours on my nails, and one of my favourite shades to wear is that red-almost black colour. If you have been following my blog for awhile you will know I do own quite a few of those shades but one more won't hurt...right? This particular polish is called Essie Bordeaux and it is so beautiful!

We all know I am a massive Essie fan..I'm actually thinking of doing a favourite Essie polishes post? Let me know if you like the sound of that! I love the quality of the polishes, the brushes are just so amazing and they last a reasonable amount of time on my nails. This nail polish is no different, it goes on opaque in once coat - I normally do two because I like it to look slightly darker. You can see from the picture how it looks with 1, 2 and 3 coats. I have gotten about 4-5 days wearing this nail polish before it really does go past the point of looking acceptable.

I don't know if this polish purchase was all that justified but I have been getting my wear out of it! Will there be another Essie nail polish in this months favourites?...quite possibly! 


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love how it looks with 1,2 or 3 coats!
    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie polishes, the formula is amazing. This reminds me of one I have called "twin sweater set" it's perfect for autumn/winter x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite Essie shades x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh need this! Loving how it looks after 3 coats. Love a dark, dark red! I'm also a big fan of Essie polishes! Great post. I'd love to see your Essie collection xx

    Kate | Kate Emma Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous colour - looks good with any number of those coats. I would love if you did a favourite Essie nail polish post !

    -xx

    ReplyDelete